gavino200

People’s Republic of China N Scale trains

katoftw

The 3 car set would be the basic set.  Same thing???  And as the manufacturer hasn't done an official announcement for the two add on sets release dates, you ain't gonna find those on any website yet.

Edited by katoftw
  • Like 1

TSK1000

The 8 car expansion set announcement will be published later this year, per JAM 2019 and direct chat with Kunter rep. Still no info on when the 5 car add on set will be officially announced.

Edited by TSK1000
  • Like 1

Kiha66

I've been looking on taobao and apparently CMR has done a run of YW22 hard sleepers.  No announcement I saw beforehand, but plenty for sale.  Seem they all come with lights and run about $30 each.  I certainly will be picking up a set when I have some hobby cash handy, they'll go well with the YZ22 coaches from last year.

Sheffie

An interesting development: I’ve received an email from Minitown and it looks like they are setting up a web store for direct sales worldwide. 

Sheffie

Minitown recently showed off some new models at JAM in Tokyo. It looks like they’re developing a very detailed passenger coach, which is very interesting. 

https://www.minitownmodels.com/announcement

• Like 2