gavino200

Kato/Lemke ICE4

Suica
1 hour ago, Yavianice said:

Don’t forget customs and that the European version also has a DB IC bus included, at least when preordered 😁

I didn't.

My order from Amazon Japan comes in at 295€ (including shipping and customs) as compared to the local 510€.

I can't think of anyone being convincing enough to sell me some fancy cardboard and a bus model worth 215€. 

• Like 2

chadbag

Interesting:  2 motor cars when you combine both sets.

• Like 1

gavino200
22 minutes ago, chadbag said:

Interesting:  2 motor cars when you combine both sets.

That's great. Honestly, a lot of longer trains would benefit from that arrangement.

gavino200
5 hours ago, Suica said:

I can't think of anyone being convincing enough to sell me some fancy cardboard and a bus model worth 215€. 

If it came down to it, I'd actually pay extra for the Japanese bookshelf case. Much more convenient than the Euro and US giant cardboard boxes.

Suica
23 minutes ago, gavino200 said:

If it came down to it, I'd actually pay extra for the Japanese bookshelf case. Much more convenient than the Euro and US giant cardboard boxes.

The way I read it though is that in this particular case it's basically a wider standard book case for both EU/US and JP versions. Only difference is that the EU/US book cases are white with a special sleeve as where the JP one is green.

• Like 1

Yavianice

Just like the recent re-release of the 700T that for Taiwan has a special sleeve.

• Like 2