Something a little different - Irish T-Trak

gavino200

Sorry for posting something so un-Japanese. I recently discovered this while discussing a rolling stock issue with some Irish guys. I've never seen Irish T-Trak before, but I grew up in Ireland and I can tell you that this guy has the look of the country down close to perfect. 

Anyway, I thought you guys might appreciate the artistry.

http://irishrailwaymodeller.com/topic/4478-n-gauge-t-trak/

• Like 3

Nice!

Have you ever thought about modelling the Irish peat railways? If you do have it in H0e you can still use Unitrack and T-track modules. There  is quite some suitable, generic rolling stock.

5 minutes ago, Khaul said:

Nice!

Have you ever thought about modelling the Irish peat railways? If you do have it in H0e you can still use Unitrack and T-track modules. There  is quite some suitable, generic rolling stock.

Nope. I'm was a suburban child from Dublin. I've only seen that green countryside on vacations. I had HO (OO) as a kid. But the only HO we have now are for running around the house, directly on the floor, with a DC controller. These days it gets some heavy competition from remote control electric Lego trains that also run around the house. 

I was at that site trying to source an N-scale version of one of those Orange & Black 1980's CIE trains. They're hideous really, but have sentimental value for me.