4k Desktop wallpaper resources for Japanese trains?

Yavianice

I am looking to liven my desktop up a bit with a neat wallpaper (preferably in 4k resolution) of japanese trains, can be anything from Shinkansens to JR express, local, private, anything. Are there specific websites where to find neat ones? Looking up in google in English gives the same old ones in anything but 4K resolution.

Also, links to resource websites are sufficient, don't post random pics here that get the forum in hot water due to licensing and rights issues (except if they are your own).

Thanks!

I would really advise you to look up certain terms you are interested in on Wikipedia and using those search terms in Google Image Search or on Twitter. For example, whilst looking for pictures of the Ominato Line (大湊線) today, I came across this really cool 8000 x 4000 px photo that I set as my wallpaper afterwards: http://photohito.com/photo/6486211/ (it took some browsing in the source code and changing URLs to retrieve the 4K file)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the link densha!  You can also just drag the photos from that site to your desktop to save them, once you have them open.