E235 Glasses!!

Sascha

Want to take your Train love to a new level? Stylish Glasses made from material used in the E235.

Google Translate: Collaboration with railway vehicle manufacturer's comprehensive vehicle manufacturing plant Jinz will use the stainless material glasses "E235 series × JINS Made in SABAE" model used on the JR Yamanote line's new model E235 series train on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 on Thursday, November 9 (Thursday ) Announced that it will be released in limited quantities

https://trafficnews.jp/post/78555170920_jinsymntmegane_27.jpg

• Like 3
If I'm interpreting the site correctly, you can swap the lenses for ones with prescription?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always buy my glasses online, and let my eye doctor put in subscription lenses, so it shouldn’t be a problem.

Good point, though I didn't know if there would be issues with that. I often see themed glasses for sale in Japan, but they often have odd shaped lenses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I figure that lense shapes are coded so they can be ground to easily fit the frame shape and dimensions. I've always ordered the frames and glasses from the same place, but it must be pretty standardized I would guess as many different lense makers have the same frames from other companies.

jeff