N Scale Database

nscalestation

nscalestation

Hello everyone,

For a bit over a year now I have been assisting with the establishment of a comprehensive database of all N scale products.  We currently have over 43,000 items in the database with more being added every day.

One of the areas I have been focusing on including are Japanese prototype items.  I have been entering passenger sets, buildings, vehicles, and figures.  I would like to invite any interested JNS Forum members who are interested to join me in entering more Japanese prototype items.  The database is open to anyone to enter / edit the entries after registering.  This database has a rewards program where points are earned for entering items which can be exchanged for some really nice prizes.  Most of the prize items are North American prototype but there are also subscriptions to N Scale Magazine and membership in the N Scale Enthusiast Organization.

They have also recently started a peer to peer classified items system.

So here is the link to the database.

http://www.trovestar.com/generic/group.php?Collection=4

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Cool interesting to see Japanese stuff get into the database.

i started doing a sankei dab for my own use, but will see if the output could be imported into this once I have a good chunk in. Basically putting in the same data.

jeff

nscalestation
On 8/25/2017 at 5:25 PM, Sascha said:

I signed in. Do I have to send an request every time I want to add a train? 

Once you have logged in you can enter as many items as you want.  Make sure the item is not already in the database first before entering.  This can be done by entering the model number in the search box.

• Like 1