Japanese Modelling & Japan Rail Enthusiasts Forum
SubwayHypes

WANTED! Tokyu Toyoko Line, Hibiya Line, Saikyo Line

Posted (edited)

Hi i am searching for Greenmax Tokyu Toyoko 1000 line series sets, I already have the bubble decal set, I'm looking for the normal stock commuter livery.  But I'm open to all Tokyu series from this era.  Please no new livery (5000 etc)

I am also looking for Tobu Series 20000 the livery that they run on the Hibiya Line.

ANd lastly, the Kato Saikyo 205 series

Edited by SubwayHypes

I found Microace Tobu 2000 series on ebay, but its a bit pricy at $370

Wondering if anybody can search the Japanese listings?  I might have my mom check the hobby stores when she goes in October, but I'm impatient and just got a big paycheck soo...

microacetobu2000a7970.jpg

There are several A7970's on Buyee Yahoo Auction for around the 'original' price (24000 yen).

NICE!!  thanks a bunch for letting me know about Buyee!  I just snagged a brand new tobu a7970 for only $253!!

With the money saved I should just fold that into a new train right?

Oh no!  Yet another member falls under the spell of buyee and Yahoo auctions. :laugh:  

I've specifically kept myself from doing this...

jeff

I hate to admit it, but staying in Japan and having direct access to cheap Yahoo Auctions deals without the need for middlemen services made me go a bit mad last year haha. Yahoo Auctions is truly terrifying.

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Yea I just got a crash course in the middleman fee.  $30 for the Buyee and $30 shipping so now my train is $310 but I still save $50.

Also, I'm having a hard time searching for greenmax trains as they do not have easily findable codes, and typing "greenmax" into search yields zero results.

I'm currently looking for greenmax train # 4391  Toyoko Tokyu Series 1000 8 car set  JAN code 4946950439100

here is the exact train

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10203964

There is also a series 2000

JAN code:4946950505577

Item code:50557

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10435325

Edited by SubwayHypes

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Densha said:

Well, searching for "Tokyu 1000' in the model trains category only gave me these results: https://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/search/search?ei=UTF-8&p=東急+1000&auccat=2084259591&tab_ex=commerce&slider=0

If you look at Yahoo Auctions regularly the set is bound to pop up at some point.

thanks for searching, wow not any of them on there.  I swear the Tokyu series trains are the hardest to find, luckily I already have the series 8090 express, series 8500 toqbox and the 9000 bubble.

I still want the series 9000 toqbox, and maybe another 8900 or 8590 series.

So basically if ANY toyoko line trains come up on buyee I want them!!

Edited by SubwayHypes

Buyee was GREAT!   I literally got my Tobu series set expressed from Japan within 4 days of ordering.

IMG_2770.JPG

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

You are in big trouble now... ;-p

jeff

Edited by cteno4
  • Haha 1

Yea definitely in big trouble LOL, this Tokyu Series 9000 just landed today.   I absolutely love this train, I want to buy more lol,  Now I have 2 series 9000, just missing the 9000 ToqBox. 

IMG_2910.JPG

• Like 1

Nice collection coming up! Welcome to the 'no-return' club of Buyee and Yahoo Auctions!