USA only.

Hey Guy`s .

I finally found a shop with backdrops i can order,only problem is they only ship to US, so i was wondering/hopeing that one of you guy`s from the US will do me a favor and order for me and then send it to Denmark ???

I will then pay you back trough Paypal

http://modelmart.us/mall/mallR/aspfiles/shopsinmallframeref.asp?shopcode=07032301

Thanks

Domino

Brian

Hey

Yes, i want these 4 backdrops EG-CM-129A- A +B +C and EG-CM-129B-B, but because these are on sale($ 12 each) you are only allowed to buy 3 per customer, so if there are 2 persons from JNSforum that will help me out , i would really appreciate it.

The total would be $ 48 for the backdrops and shipping to your adress in the US and then shipping to Denmark.

Regards

Brian

domino

Well, I can do the first two (129A-A and 129A-B) if somebody else can do the other two.

Brian--I might have to wait a couple of days before ordering, but if this works for you, let me know.

Hey

That would be great, does anybody else want to help ??

Scott, you dont have a friend/family that can order the other two ??

Regards

brian

Brian--I'm glad this got taken care of. It sounded like Jeff had a better plan than I did, and I didn't have anybody I could ask to take half of it. Anyway--I'm looking forward to pictures once you have the backdrops installed on your layout.....