Japanese Modelling & Japan Rail Enthusiasts Forum
Sign in to follow this  
nscalestation

FS - Kato 10-173 Super Hitachi 7 car set

Posted (edited)

Hello all,

I have decided to let go of my Kato Super Hitachi set to make room for other items.  This has been run quite a bit but is still in great condition and is a great runner.  All of the cars in this set have the Kato interior lighting units installed, I suspect they came standard with this set.  The instructions and stickers are included and the detail parts have been installed.

I would like $120.00 for this set.   I will ship for free to anyone in the USA by Priority mail.  If you are outside the USA I please contact me so I can figure cost of shipping to you.  Payment would be by PayPal only.

I have included some photos of this set below.

post-1675-0-65683300-1497626511_thumb.jpg

post-1675-0-79126000-1497627082_thumb.jpg

post-1675-0-95457700-1497627146_thumb.jpg

Best to contact me by direct E-mail at ntrak@hotmail.com

Edited by nscalestation

Hello all,

All of the cars in this set have the Kato interior lighting units installed, I suspect they came standard with this set. 

Nice ~ Yes they come standard pre-fitted by Kato in the factory with interior lightings, like its predecessor 10-164...  Unfortunately, Kato is not doing this any more with their newer models which is quite sad... they should have at least included interior lighting for their Swallow Akagi set or the coming Izu Craile...