DDF D-cafe

bill937ca

DDF is a Japanese supplier of mini layouts.  Here is there D Cafe web page.

Text translated by Google translate:

Healing space. Shops in railway diorama.

To suggest that DIDIEFU create shops in pursuit of the healing effects of the model railroad.

As well as construction of the diorama, and total support, including management of the store.

Which you would like to change existing business or opening new stores, or in ONRIWANBIJINESU目指SHIMASEN the railroad diorama?

※ Click to enlarge image and enlarge the screen (▼) button to view a slideshow.

http://www.diorama.co.jp/productsindex2008.html

img425.jpg

img421.jpg

img417.jpg

Anybody hungry now???   :cheesy  Anyone planning a dining room reno?  That could be viewed as an act of war by some members of the household!!

That is a very inviting Cafe. Great layout but what is the photo in the slide show of the last image?

It looks like a Kamome and some other train on "Peco" track and is it HO scale?

CaptOblivious

My first thought was: When I have a space to live in large enough that I can justify installing a bar, this is totally what I want my bar to look like. My second thought was: What happens when the martini I'm serving myself drips all over my expensive toys? There's got to be a better way to merge drinking and model railroads…

Sorta messes up the phone when you knock over a Kirin and it dumps out all over the 3000 series you just dropped 280 bucks on.