Modeling "stacked" catenary towers

velotrain

For Mark et al, they also produce some beautiful HO bridges, as well as several types of girders for scratch building.

Yes, Charles, I know their products very well. I've built the 150' truss bridge in N scale for a club layout, and the same bridge in HO for my now-dismantled US interurban layout. As you say, they are foreground models, and beautiful ones at that. The river crossing scene I built used the CV truss and a couple of Micro Engineering deck girder bridges for the approach spans. The piers and abutments were homemade plaster castings. I went a bit crazy on the detailing and weathering,of the entire scene, as a result it was the part of the layout that would attract the most attention, even though it was only about 3' long and single track.

I've used their bridge track and turnout kits as well. Good quality gear at a realistic price, IMO.

All the best,

Mark.

the same bridge in HO for my now-dismantled US interurban layout.

Mark - would you still have any photos of this that you can post?

Charles, if I still have any photos, they'll be prints in an album buried in my storage unit. Next time I'm over there I'll have a look and see what I can find.

Cheers,

Mark.