Tomytec Buses

Paroan24

Do hang in there!

The moving buses are really fun, but they can be quite tricky to get started. I was having trouble with the cross junctions too, the buses didn't go where I want them to go haha

Regarding the batteries, you got the right ones there, LR44.. the positive, or flat surface, must be on the top (facing the top), while the one with the pop out is the negative and should be below. insert them this way and you got the polarity correct. Next is the contact. sometimes the contact is tricky, and I had to turn and turn the batteries till I get connection and the bus motor to move... I am thinking the contacts are tricky hence the batteries couldn't be detected, but just fiddle around the batteries by turning them around in the battery sockets and you should eventually be able to get a connection.  

Regarding the bus going off course, it happens sometimes due to the magnet strength not able to detect and follow the wire hidden beneath the bus track piece. if the motor stirs off course, it will surely keep turning around in circles because the bus steering will steer to one side and keep in that direction with the rear wheels moving. Pick it up again and let it run on the track piece...

Hang in there, the moving buses are very lovely and will amaze people when they look at your layout~

• Like 3
Italianmotofest

This is my first post. I hope it helps the OP. I just got my set this week.

I could only find 357 batteries. When I first installed them I put them in upside down. It, of course, would not run. I reversed them and it ran immediately.

If you are having issues I suggest that you look at the metal contacts. Make sure that they are not bent and are making contact.

I had to remove and replace them twice to get them set correctly in their holders.

Bill