Anyone here live in Japan? - I need a small favor.

gavino200

There is a Kato Assy part available on Amazon Japan that I can't find anywhere else. The company (Shibuya models) will only mail DVDs, books, and videos to the US. If someone living in Japan could buy it (it's cheap) and send it to me I'll gift you a nice bottle of Sake or a six-pack. I can send the cost in advance.

This is the part.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B01MTO70SD/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ANWPINE2YWWIG

Thanks

Gavin

gavin,

you know jauce works, right? there are commissions and fees plus the shipping to the us added on. probably going to be about $10 in fees and then the us shipping. not clear if jauce would do airmail for a tiny part like this which would be fast and only $2-3. they dont show sal small packet here but they may do it which would be about $4.50 for a tiny part like this.

cheers

jeff

gavin,

you know jauce works, right? there are commissions and fees plus the shipping to the us added on. probably going to be about $10 in fees and then the us shipping. not clear if jauce would do airmail for a tiny part like this which would be fast and only $2-3. they dont show sal small packet here but they may do it which would be about $4.50 for a tiny part like this.

cheers

jeff

Thanks. I've never heard of jauce before. That seems like a lot. This part isn't urgent either. Mine is slightly damaged but working. I may hold out to see if anyone can help, or I might just wait and hope the store still has the part when I go there in March.

Did you try Modeltrainplus and loco1hobby?

Great you are going in March!

Jeff

I tried them both. Yes, it's coming up fast. We're excited about it.