Kato us loco instruction sheets needed

gavino200

Post the ones you are missing and perhaps one of us can fill it in for you!

Jeff

Thanks. The only one I still have is a GS-4

I would appreciate a scan of any of these instruction sheets I'm missing!

The ones I'm missing are:

E5 Shinkansen "Hyabusa"

ES44-AC "Gevo"

ES44-AC

MPI MP36PH (Kobo Custum Locomotive"

EMD F3A

EMD F3B

EMD SD45

EMD NW2

EMD C62

All Kato

Edited by cteno4

Yes the bullfrog snot basically just makes a traction tire from the paste, so you would end up with something that would make on wheel larger than the others unless you have a wheel with the traction tire notch in it.

I'll pull out my e5. Pm me your email address to send a scan to.

Jeff

Thanks. PM sent.

How can you be missing all those sheets?  Have you pulled out the grey foam in the jewel case and had a look underneath?  OR are they all used models?

They might have in a box of files that was lost in a move. Other than that I have no clue.

Edited by gavino200

EMD C62

Do you mean the JNR C62?  I have a copy of the 2017-5 instructions I could send.  I also have the F3 A and B instructions at home, I can take a picture once I get home after the holidays. 

Do you mean the JNR C62?  I have a copy of the 2017-5 instructions I could send.  I also have the F3 A and B instructions at home, I can take a picture once I get home after the holidays. 

Yes, Thanks.

Update. For Japanese trains, the parts sheets are available on the Kato Japan website for download.

I called Katousa. The guy said he'd email as many as he could find.

This is the reply from katousa. Apparently there were no sheets.

Mr. [gavino200],

The following items DO NOT have parts sheets (as in, none were ever made by our factory and provided with the engines):

ES44-AC “Gevo” (you have this item listed twice?)

MP36PH

END NW2

SD45 “Revised edition” locomotives (which I assume you have since we have not made the previous version of the SD45 in 15/20ish years).

In addition, F3A’s have the same sheet between A and B units (attached). In the past decade these locomotives have not come with sheets (as is the case with all of our products), but I have attached a scan of one from 2006.

Regards,

[Katousa guy]