Here you go! (blog is not mine)

http://densha-de-go.blogspot.it/

The list of versions avaible is:

-Final

-Ryojohen

-Sanyo Shinkansen

-Professional 2

-3 Tsukin-Hen

-Nagoya Railroad (wich i recommend for beginners)

- Professional

-Densha De Go! 2

-Kisha De Go! 

-The first version ever

Instructions:

Download the files from MEGA, click on the exe; a window in polish will open, then click on "Wypakuj" or something like that, wait until it's done, it should leave a folder with the cover of the game and a Daemon Tool file, click on it, then the installer will appear. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

NX:

Hi.

The answer to your question is YES and thank you very much.

Sometime ago I had the idea to get a JPN PS2 but this could work better (although I will need to get a better pc).

Anyway, it is great information.

Cheers,

IST

I have these on PC. :)

post-212-0-34420700-1481577833_thumb.jpg

JR 500系

Nice! Thanks for sharing!

The ultimate fun one is still Densha de Final, the one with the widest range of trains to run and a difficulty that wouldn't make you frustrated...  :)

Sascha

Have you tried it? Is it Virus free?

Socimi

Have you tried it? Is it Virus free?

Yes, they are all virus free.

They also work well

Edited by DavideTreni
  • Like 1

Sascha

Great. Guess I can start my job at JR now. [emoji106]

• Like 1

savvver

I downloaded the Densha de go final files. what exactly do you mean with "daemon file"? do you mean the perfect.exe? i get an error when i start that

Socimi

the "daemon file" is an .MDF file, an ISO "virtual image" (it tricks the computer into thinking it's reading a CD-ROM).

You must open it with either "Daemon Tools" or another software of the sorts (i use Virtual Clone Drive).

In the case of DDG Final, you must download the whole package, wich contains two .MDF files.

Open file number one with the ISO opener and run the installer. At about 3/4 of the installation it will ask for the data in the second .MDF, so you must open file number two and then copy and paste the adress of the opened file, wich will be located in your CD-ROM unit (E: / I:  ...)

savvver

okey i installed it and now it says please log in with adminstrator. but i cant open the disc drive with adminstrator... and also i cant read anythink because its not even japanese its written in idk ?????!!"!$"%/&!&"&§ symbols. help?

TheNicofabi
10 minutes ago, savvver said:

okey i installed it and now it says please log in with adminstrator. but i cant open the disc drive with adminstrator... and also i cant read anythink because its not even japanese its written in idk ?????!!"!$"%/&!&"&§ symbols. help?

That's because your system doesn't support japanese, you need a Japanese AppLocale.

savvver

okey i got local emulator and now it opens in japanese and i can use the camera translator! thats great. however when i click save and start game. the game does not actually start

stevenh

This couldn't be more perfect timing! 

I picked this controller up from a hardoff just a few weeks ago. Was perplexed that it had a pc joystick port plug on it! 

At least now I know why.... Or at least I hope it'll work. 

Will update when I set up a pc that has the relevant ports. 

_20190617_205420.JPG

• Like 1

IST

I have the same controller, it worked with DDG quite well. Later JNS topic member kvp modified it, so now it can control model trains on an analog layout.

• Like 1