100 N scale cars for $16 Update

Well my 100 Nsacle cars showed up today (yes I actually did count them all lol). Here are some pics of them, I have to say for $16 you cant beat this deal, they arent up to tomytec or Atlas par but are darn good. They would make nice filler at a car dealership, train station parking lot or just placed on a road. 

post-168-13569923009579_thumb.jpg

they do make nice fillers. they also come apart easily so if you do want you can paint them or hit them with a dash of dull coat to make them less shiny. tooth pick and some paint will also help if you want to give a few more details if you want. once you have them with some other tomytec cars you really wont notice them at more than a couple feet away. use them in the more distant parts of the layout the most to help this. i have been playing drawing my roads the last few months for my ttrak street car modules (i print my roads out with all the lines and details on them and paste them down) and have been sprinkling cars, trucks and busses on them to see how things look. found that the architectural cars dont really stand out, your eye tends to jump to the tomytec cars. now if they were the old bachmann cars...

cheers,

jeff