Tomix Modelers' Site

brill27mcb

Hi everyone,

Just a note that I have been slowly updating the Tomix Modelers' website at:

http://www.trainweb.org/tomix/

I know it had gotten some years out of date. I started it at a time when there was very little info about Tomix products in English. In just the last few years that fact has changed dramatically, including the main model railroad distributor here in the U.S., Walthers, now stocking more and more Tomix products and getting U.S. prototype products produced. It's also amazing how much product Tomix has added in just the last few years!

A server software update at trainweb.org (after a hack of that site) rendered some of the Tomix subpages unreadable. That has all be fixed. I think the introduction and track subpages are now up to date (and the nice pictures of all the catalog covers :) ), and the control systems subpage will be done next. It is a long effort to dig up the information, process it, and update the HTML. If you have any corrections or additions, feel free to send me a personal message.

The other half of the website is geared toward trolley/tram modeling, and I will cover those updates in another discussion area here.

Rich K.

Edited by brill27mcb
  • Like 8

you are MR TOMIX rich!

thanks for doing this site for all these years, its been a great resource to point folks to!

cheers

jeff

• Like 1