Niigata Kotsu Bus "Ultimate NIPAKO" Video

I need a Video of the Niigata Bus with Ultimate Nipako- chan wrapping. I found plenty of pictures, but not one Video.

I see nothing, even searching in Kanji. Some of these special projects have a very short life--perhaps for a stamp rally.  Its more of a business tactic than a celebration of the character.

• Like 1

I searched quickly for videos as well and found zilch. If the campaign was marketed more and created a fan base, I'm sure there qould have been at least one video on YouTube. Judging by this, the Nipako character campaign wasn't very successful, if not a failure...

• Like 1
bikkuri bahn

The bus concerned, #668, was in the wrapping from the second half of October to the beginning of Golden Week last month.  I don't know why there is no video record of this example, then again, I don't know bus fan subculture at all, other than they can be possibly even more fanatical than railfans, even forcing a publisher to pull a recently published bus book off bookshelves due to errors in the text*.

*in comparison to railway books, albeit much greater in number, but IMO 1/3 of the stuff published is pretty crappy, especially the pictorials of modern prototype and multi-volume series, which are written/cobbled together by hacks.

Edited by bikkuri bahn
  • Like 1

Hmmm. Its still weird that there are no videos. From all these pictures I found, there must be at least one guy that took a video. But thanks guys. I appreciate your efforts.