N Gauge Assembly Videos

bill937ca

More and more I am finding assembly videos for many items on You Tube. Generally these videos show the assembly of a particular kit and let you see what's inside the package before you buy. Sometimes the modeler will show you some detailing and other times the kit is built straight out of the box. Generally there is no narration, you just watch and absorb.   :grin

These videos are from HMS2.

Edited by bill937ca
  • Like 2

The next video is from a channel mostly dealing with toys like Tomica. I don't like his technique as much. There are two buildings in the box and he dumps out both together and then spends much of video figuring out which parts are for which building. Perhaps the focus on toys accounts for the less polished assemble technique. Still, I found it interesting to see a kit I don't remember seeing before.

Edited by bill937ca

OOhhh HMS2. I've subscribed to his videos for sometime now, as he makes great dioramas and paper crafts. Check out his paper structures, very neatly and well done! 

• Like 1

OOhhh HMS2. I've subscribed to his videos for sometime now, as he makes great dioramas and paper crafts. Check out his paper structures, very neatly and well done! 

You beat me to it!! I've added a few samples. 

Another Sankei kit.  This kit is 1/220, but shows a bigger, more complex kit

Edited by bill937ca
  • Like 1

I really like how this diorama is done. Could work as a nice T-Trak module. :)

Edited by Densha
  • Like 1