Crazy Auctions / Prices Thread

cteno4

5 minutes ago, cteno4 said:

Chad,

no problem, I’ll sell you mine for $1500 and free ems from japan (I’ll just ship it to Nariichi to send to you)! Deal?! 

For that kind of money, you could probably fly to Japan yourself, and send it by EMS, and still have enough for a few days of hotels (cheap ones) and some sushi...   (If you get a good sales price flight like I am seeing)

3 hours ago, JR 500系 said:

Wow seems like it's time to sell mine!  🙂

The best bit is that just underneath it they advertise a newer model for $309😂😂😂👍

Yeah. You have to wonder about those sorts of posts.  Especially when ebay puts other listing for the same thing on the page.   

Maybe they are soliciting government buyers 

Well for seventeen hundred bucks for your wire I would expect a big link!

probably a missed decimal point, $17 is the high price for this stuff... just amusing.

i sent the chap a message as the rest of his stuff was not so outrageous.

jeff

I've nearly done that, put in a $6.50 bid for a pack of micro leds and just barely realized I had actually offered $650.  Luckily I hadn't confirmed the purchase yet.

On 2/19/2019 at 4:34 AM, cteno4 said:

While not a Japanese train, this one takes the cake, $5 spool of wire for $1727. I probably have a couple of dozen spools of this stuff, I’m rich!

What about this flask of shampoo (a whopping 250 ml flask) made from the universe and dark matter (?) for about 73 million USD? https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/s639659911. I like the warning at the end though, "if you do not pay, god is a fierce dealer"

Edited by Yavianice