What did you order or the post deliver? (Other hobbies)

Hi all,

I noticed that people get also some interesting items for other hobbies (games, simulations, models, etc).

Perhaps, these could be shown here for reference of others.

Anyway, I got the book of Macross the Movie (anime)!!!

I guess some people should know about this great anime (in this case, the movie).

The book is full of illustrations that bring great memories.

By the way, I knew about his book since long time ago but I was not actually planning to get it.

Without much hope, I sent a quite low offer to the seller and... he/she agreed!

Cheers,

Nxcale

• Like 1
JR 500系

Macross! The scene of the valkyries flying pass the endless rolls of missiles come to mind...

Zero-Battle.jpeg

Hi all,

I noticed that people get also some interesting items for other hobbies (games, simulations, models, etc).

Perhaps, these could be shown here for reference of others.

Anyway, I got the book of Macross the Movie (anime)!!!

attachicon.gif01.jpg

I guess some people should know about this great anime (in this case, the movie).

The book is full of illustrations that bring great memories.

attachicon.gif02.jpgattachicon.gif03.jpg

attachicon.gif04.jpgattachicon.gif05.jpg

By the way, I knew about his book since long time ago but I was not actually planning to get it.

Without much hope, I sent a quite low offer to the seller and... he/she agreed!

Cheers,

Nxcale

I love Macross and I used to have that film in VHS, I still hope to find it in DVD, I can't dream to see it in BD

Macross! The scene of the valkyries flying pass the endless rolls of missiles come to mind...

Zero-Battle.jpeg

Yes JR500, the scenes with endless missiles is one of the trademarks of Macross!

I love Macross and I used to have that film in VHS, I still hope to find it in DVD, I can't dream to see it in BD

I also really like Macross, the movie has so many details!

It is almost incredible this was released in 1984.

If you like the movie, maybe you would like the game for PS1 which is based on the movie.

Here below some images that I found.

Cheers,

I really should check out old Macross. I only started with Macross F and I'm currently watching Macross Delta.

Anyway, the other week my friend sent me his new Mook, "JK☆B 2".

post-3895-0-97416000-1462920546_thumb.jpg

Moe and bikes, that's just my thing. :grin

post-3895-0-64258500-1462920634_thumb.jpgpost-3895-0-42658500-1462920618_thumb.jpgpost-3895-0-92920000-1462920602_thumb.jpg

I also finally managed to find an 1/200 Herpa NVA MiG-29

post-3895-0-96901900-1462920649_thumb.jpgpost-3895-0-79362100-1462920670_thumb.jpg

It's the NVA JG-3 Last Flight version.

As you can see I just love all kinds of vehicles. It's pretty bad for my budget though.

• Like 3

I really should check out old Macross. I only started with Macross F and I'm currently watching Macross Delta.

Yes, give a chance to the original Macross.

The animation could look old but the plot and the mechas does not disappoint.

By the way, I created a post about Macross (http://www.jnsforum.com/community/topic/11525-macross-all-of-them/) so people can share ideas and others about all Macross series.

Finally, I got this item like two months ago.

The Macross Ultimate Frontier for PSP, it is a set of two UMDs (one game and another full of videos) and manuals.

It was very cheap in ebay so I could not let it go....

Cheers,

Nxcale

Edited by nxcale
Drunkenclam

I do like to collect anime cels and have a selection of pachinko machines as well. In fact at the moment I'm probably the UK's largest pachinko importer (about 4 a year hahaha)

So in todays box with have a Densha de go!2 pachinko large promo guide book.

post-3115-0-17739000-1463515586_thumb.jpg

post-3115-0-65064400-1463515600_thumb.jpg

If anyone wants one, there is another for sale here

http://page3.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/c553612288

and a Uruesi Yatsura cel from the OVA Inaba the dream maker. No guesses why I got this one.....

post-3115-0-22149100-1463515611_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I do like to collect anime cels and have a selection of pachinko machines as well. In fact at the moment I'm probably the UK's largest pachinko importer (about 4 a year hahaha)

So in todays box with have a Densha de go!2 pachinko large promo guide book.

attachicon.gifDSC06459.JPG

attachicon.gifDSC06460.JPG

If anyone wants one, there is another for sale here

http://page3.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/c553612288

and a Uruesi Yatsura cel from the OVA Inaba the dream maker. No guesses why I got this one.....

attachicon.gifDSC06462.JPG

Pachinko and anime cels! what a great combo of hobbies (and business as an importer... congrats!).

I watched one episode of Urusei Yatsura several years ago, I remember I liked it but there were no more episodes available...

I also know the "Lum no Love Song" of that anime but guessing about that cell is quite hard... any hints?

Cheers,

p.s. not actually a Japanese group but an updated version of the song.

Edited by nxcale

I was curious so got 3 manga books of Rail Wars The Revolver.

The shipping was the same for one than for three so I went for the later.

By the way, I remember that I saw one of this pachinko machine in ebay some years ago.

TV spots

The game itself

By then, getting one of these was unreachable (i.e. student life). Now, I do not have space to storage one or at least for the moment...

Cheers,

Edited by nxcale

Congratulations Drunkenclam. Shipping cost must have been expensive. On what website did you get it? (;

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eBaby. Shipping was free but maintenance is expensive

• Like 2

Congratulations! The little time you had for your hobbies just went pooof but will instead be with your new bundle of joy! My hobby time is when the wife and kids are asleep!

• Like 1

Wow! Congratulations clam! Hope ms clam and the clamlette are doing well!

Delivery costs probably made EMS seem cheap! At least it will give you a duty deduction for the next 18 or so years!

Best wishes for sleep.

Jeff

• Like 1

Steeping back into when I was a kid and this was my dream toy...

post-819-0-17966500-1482110530_thumb.jpg

My dream toy became a reality now!

post-819-0-89084200-1482110534_thumb.jpg

post-819-0-39965500-1482110536_thumb.jpg

post-819-0-63100200-1482110537_thumb.jpg

post-819-0-87046400-1482110538_thumb.jpg

post-819-0-55449800-1482110547_thumb.jpg

Even though it is a Knock-Off, it is one of the nicest model ever.... Scale and everything is just perfect...

post-819-0-21498000-1482110553_thumb.jpg

post-819-0-22449600-1482110562_thumb.jpg

And now he becomes complete with his trade mark trailer!

post-819-0-51337000-1482110565_thumb.jpg

And a couple of his minions to go along ~~

Edited by JR 500系
  • Like 1
Martijn Meerts

I still have an original generation 1 Optimus. Unfortunately, it's not exactly pristine, it was played with quite a lot :D

Jr500,

Great to see you being a big kid! Hope it won't stay mint in box though and you plan to play with it some (or better a lot!)

Cheers

Jeff

Does this count as was delivered yesterday.

attachicon.gif20161026_173000_resized_1.jpg

A baby delivery!

I did not check this topic for some time.

Congrats!

Steeping back into when I was a kid and this was my dream toy...

attachicon.gif20161217_142605.jpg

My dream toy became a reality now!

attachicon.gif20161217_142729.jpg

attachicon.gif20161217_142747.jpg

attachicon.gif20161217_142825.jpg

attachicon.gif20161217_142837.jpg

attachicon.gif20161217_143006.jpg

Even though it is a Knock-Off, it is one of the nicest model ever.... Scale and everything is just perfect...

attachicon.gif20161217_143553.jpg

attachicon.gif20161217_143605.jpg

And now he becomes complete with his trade mark trailer!

attachicon.gif20161217_144133.jpg

And a couple of his minions to go along ~~

Nice buy.

• Like 1

A PS4, the SFV game (the one w/ the steel case) and other accessories.

Nice stuff as I paid approx 150 off for all thanks to the past festive/crazy days.

On the other hand, the SFV is a bit disappointing as there is no arcade mode and only has few characters (SFIV has 47).

Something else that was news for me is that online gaming for PS4 requires payments (PS3 doesnt).

Getting into PS4 but still running the PS3 in parallel.

It has been a bit quiet from my side in model train things, but that is because work has increased in intensity. Because work and hobby are overlapping with me, I can maybe state that my most recent purchase -a holy grail in my line of work- is a big investment in both hobby and work. a Wacom Cintiq 21UX, well worth a very small collection of filled model train book cases. For those who don't know; it's basically a 21 inch screen that reacts to a digitised pen and simulates 2048 levels of pressure, influencing the thickness or intensity of the lines you draw in your preferred graphics computer program. It's one of the ultimate tools for digital artists...

So, breaking it in, probably increasing production and output... ALL TO RAKE IN THAT SWEET SWEET DIRTY MONEY FOR MORE TRAINS eventually

Edited by Kabutoni
  • Like 4

Great purchase toni! That should really let you do some fun stuff and perfect for your work!

My design partner did all the art by had for three kids books we did but the clean up was all digital on walcoms. He got to try one of the early screen versions for a day and while a crude beta he said it was way better without having to do the watch hand/screen separately that he was then convinced that he could do really good stuff directly digitally.

Looking forward to what gets produced! And the trains it buys!

Cheers

Jeff

The initial steps are hard but promising. I've been working on regular wacom tablets for a decade, but I felt something was missing. This tablet probably fills that gap now, so I can get up closer to my potential. My wife doesn't like it (mostly because of the size), but it's not in her way, so meh. xD

Also what gets made on the tablet (or what I make for that matter) usually isn't really fit for a family friendly place like this. Though my three year old sometimes gets a glimpse of papa's big sisters xD