Tomytec bus doesn't move.

Sascha

So i got my moving bus system today, and got everything set up, bought some batteries(Duracel SR44), pushed the little white button and...NOTHING.

My bus will not move at all.Did I miss something?

So i got my moving bus system today, and got everything set up, bought some batteries(Duracel SR44), pushed the little white button and...NOTHING.

Check the connections between the batteries. Sometimes, the batteries contacts are not so good, and the bus doesn't receive power. Try turning the batteries around a little.

When everything is fine, after you press the button on the bottom, the rear wheels should start spinning after around 3 seconds or so. If it doesn't, then something is wrong. Check the connections as above and also the polarity.

Hi sascha,

Unfortunately these buses can be a bit temperamental ,I had two and had the same problem.One thing I did find is that for some reason they do nt seem to like the high power batteries,I bought Duracell but after some problems I was advised to use the cheap ones from eBay or Amazon,so that's one thing to try.also check the chassis is nt pushed too far into the body as the wheels will catch on the body,try it with the body off and at the same time gently hold the batteries in with your finger,make sure you fully press the white button down too.I had to fiddle with mine every time I used them,they look great when running but can be a bit of a pain to get running.

I started a thread when I was having problems,see if there s anything there that may help,it s called,tomytec moving bus,

Hope you get it sorted mate,

Paul

Thanks for the tips, but sadly it didn't work.I wiggled the batteries, and moved the connections, but nothing happened, so I ordered me some cheap 99 cent batteries. I'll keep y'all updated.

Thanks for the tips, but sadly it didn't work.I wiggled the batteries, and moved the connections, but nothing happened, so I ordered me some cheap 99 cent batteries. I'll keep y'all updated.

Hi. Sascha,

Do nt be too down hearted mate,they can be a pain,and yes you may have a damaged one,but once you get it sorted you ll be pleased with it.Just make sure you ve checked,and double checked the connections and the batteries are the correct way up,try using a small screwdriver to push the button down instead of a finger,also be aware that there is a slight delay in it starting after the button is pressed.,if you re- press it too soon you may be turning it off again,

Hope you get it sorted out mate,

Paul

• Like 1

You can insert the batteries the wrong side up as afaik the isolator rings on both of them have to look down.

Thanks but I put them in the right way.