Personalised E231-500!

Sorry didn't know where to drop this but I guess it's inspirational...

From the same guy that brought us the customised E259 Marine View Odoriko, here we have a customised E231-500 in Boso colour!

This guys is quite amazing at making new colours on existing trains! This way, he can basically have his own livery on any train...

Here is his E259 MArine View Odoriko which is really pretty and well done, for those who missed it ~

• Like 7

Is the E231-500 in Boso color still on service now? any links shared? Thanks..

I may be wrong, but I think only the 209-2100 series is serving Boso area now... Together with the E233-5000 Keiyo line colours. There used to be 211 Boso area colour also but they are retired.

The E231-500 in Boso colour is just an imaginary livery made by the maker....

• Like 1

I see... that's why when I was googling about E231-500 boso area, nothing was appeared..  But anyway, the modeller guy is very lucky because he can have special sets other people don't have..

I see... that's why when I was googling about E231-500 boso area, nothing was appeared..  But anyway, the modeller guy is very lucky because he can have special sets other people don't have..

More like really skilled at making sets where other people don't have... I wonder how he made them?

It would be nice to, let's say, make a gundam livery train for the E231-500 Yamanote ~~  :P

The blue marine express livery is also imaginery as the original is just a few stickers on standard color NEX cars. The E231-500 looks like the yellow band sobu line version with a blue band added below.

Edited by kvp