会場販売価格 ¥1700(税込)

tec_rg_s.jpg

■オリジナルデザインコンテナ貨車(ライトグレー)

会場販売価格 ¥1700(税込)

details: http://www.tomytec.co.jp/tomix/menu/index_event.htm

event info: http://www.festa-yokohama.jp/

• Like 2
Krackel Hopper

Love those Tomix special event cars,mi picked a few up from mtp. Love to get the layout one.

Jeff

Right there with ya.. would love to add one (or both) of these koki cars to my container collection!

Meh, swung by there this morning, it was a veritable crowdfest (free entry!) consisting of children with parents, otaku with cameras and grumpy old men barging through where they wanted, all blocking the various stands. Took me about 10 minutes to decide I had better things to do with a Saturday morning and executed Plan B.

Bummer, but to be expected! Free! Too bad trains are so pupular, but if they were not then you would not have these fun events!

I do hate crowds as I get older. Hope I am not one of the grumpy old guys barging thru!

Jeff

Hope I am not one of the grumpy old guys barging thru!

How often do you tell kids to get off your lawn? :grin

Edited by miyakoji
  • Like 1

I yell at the cars to slow down when going 40 on our small 25mph street with 4 school bus stops in the block and a public park next door!

One of the other reasons I yell it is about twice a year we have a car go into our drainage ditch along the road, like 6-10' off the road! It's straight there, I can only guess folks going too fast and a pedestrian pops up and they swerve! Last week one nailed the 7' tall pile of ice at the corner of the driveway at a 45 degree angle, didn't just clip it! Few bits of plastic laying around! Guess they just want it a 4 lane road!

I'll make sure to get add get off my lawn, since they are on the lawn at times!

Jeff

Edited by cteno4

Bummer, but to be expected! Free! Too bad trains are so pupular, but if they were not then you would not have these fun events!

Indeed. Come to think of it, there was a similar event at the Matsuzakaya department store in Ginza last year, but ticketed (though if you'd bought something in any of the participating model shops they were giving away free ones), which was certainly far from empty but much more civilised.

(On the plus side Plan B involved tracking down a couple of import model shops which are otherwise a bit off the beaten path, came away with a very handsome German pre-war baggage car with a nice purple livery, but I suspect that will be of little interest here ;) ).

Events are usually hell, except for the JMRA in PIO Kamata. Every time I've visited it's relaxed and accessible. The entry fee is however a bit high and the offers are for the more wealthy and obscure modellers (HO, O and variants on narrow gauge). The JNMA can be hell with long waiting times as well as very crowded spaces, but worth the effort. I wonder how the Keiben Festa would be... That must be utterly relaxed.

It's the no-entry fee ones you have to avoid indeed.