Forum downtime

Martijn Meerts

Thanks a lot Martijn for all the great works, much appreciated!!  the website is working very well.

Before the fixing, the problem was too many pop-ups appeared and slow page loading.. but now it feels like shinkansen supido.. :)

Sorry is it just me or is the forum not accessible yesterday? I was trying to access the forum but couldn't log in the whole afternoon till night...

Suffered some insomnia withdrawal symptoms last night...   X_X

• Like 1

Sorry is it just me or is the forum not accessible yesterday? I was trying to access the forum but couldn't log in the whole afternoon till night...

Suffered some insomnia withdrawal symptoms last night...   X_X

I didn't notice any downtime yesterday, although I'm in UTC-5.  Afternoon until evening in UTC+8?

I didn't notice any downtime yesterday, although I'm in UTC-5.  Afternoon until evening in UTC+8?

Yap. +8... From around 12+ pm to night 22:00+ pm before I hibernate... Perhaps it's my computer?

I was definitely using the site in the last few hours of that time span.  If you're having any trouble sleeping, you might try cataloging that bus collection.  That should put you out.  Although you might notice something you don't have...

Oh no Miyakoji, that will just excite him too much and he will never get to sleep!

I was using the forum in that window as well some and never saw an outage here.

jeff

Was working fine for me during the period JR500 mentions.

Probably all those new trains adding extra weight to the island and flattening the fibre optic cables.

• Like 1

I was definitely using the site in the last few hours of that time span.  If you're having any trouble sleeping, you might try cataloging that bus collection.  That should put you out.  Although you might notice something you don't have...

Pure coincidence... You know, I was REALLY thinking about doing this... Had a recent delivery of more buses and is now becoming hard to manage....  :)

Oh no Miyakoji, that will just excite him too much and he will never get to sleep!

I was using the forum in that window as well some and never saw an outage here.

jeff

That might be true as well Jeff ~  Cant get enough of these buses... You know, I may really go into making a catalogue with photos for the bus collections... They are becoming a little too many to remember what I had and what I don't...

Was working fine for me during the period JR500 mentions.

Probably all those new trains adding extra weight to the island and flattening the fibre optic cables.

Could be... Combined with the weight of those buses ~~ :P