Time to restart and get myself in gear

Drunkenclam

Drunkenclam

Not done much recently. But did put a twin track around the dining room table for jr to use during the school holiday

Edited by cteno4
Fixed YouTube embed
  • Like 2
Drunkenclam

Ok Update time. Although having a minor issue with the automatic crossing. (As in this thread here http://www.jnsforum.com/community/topic/12962-question-about-kato-automatic-crossing-gate-20-652-psu/?do=findComment&comment=159509)

More things are going round and round. So once this crossing issue is sorted. Time to start landscaping. But in the mean time. Enjoy some videos. So you get the idea. Although I must admit. I'm not a dab hand with a camera. In future. Must remember. Landscape, Landscape, Landscape

Edited by cteno4
Fixed YouTube embed
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

im going to do something similar for my rendition of the Toyoko line at Shibuya station, elevated station with two platforms and four lines that will converge to two.  When you buy the overhead station kit is it easy to expand to fit 4 lines plus platforms?

It is as they just clip together using the S clips. However its the easist but not cost effective way. As the expansion kits come with lots of different side walls.

On 24/07/2017 at 2:48 PM, Drunkenclam said:

Ok Update time. Although having a minor issue with the automatic crossing. (As in this thread here http://www.jnsforum.com/community/topic/12962-question-about-kato-automatic-crossing-gate-20-652-psu/?do=findComment&comment=159509)

More things are going round and round. So once this crossing issue is sorted. Time to start landscaping. But in the mean time. Enjoy some videos. So you get the idea. Although I must admit. I'm not a dab hand with a camera. In future. Must remember. Landscape, Landscape, Landscape

Looks fantastic mate,well done👍Is nt it a great feeling to actually get the trains running? Good effort mate.

• Like 1

Wow, great work on the layout!  I love that station, such a cool concept!  Thanks for sharing the videos.

• Like 2
Drunkenclam

Yes. I am still here. Just slow progress.

I had to customize the roof selection where the middle footbridge staircase was. 

Thanks to the better colour vision of my wife. She selected the Humbrol Enamel Matt 73 to match the Kato station roof. 

20190630_145549_resized.thumb.jpg.78749420e77b51275e2e40a1293f921d.jpg

Not a bad match. In my eyes.

20190630_145628_resized.thumb.jpg.d9e273ea2f45b122148a4bb2eddc9ac6.jpg

• Like 5