Pairhands Rail Transporter - MOW Equipment

Krackel Hopper

Krackel Hopper

hey hey,

For anyone interested in some serious MOW equipment.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this pre-order yet.  I figured I'd post it in case it went under the radar.

Pairhands is releasing a kit to create a 13 car "Long Rail Transporter"

I don't personally own any Pairhands stuff, but I would like to, from what I've seen their stuff looks really nice.

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10358777

10358777b.jpg

Das Steinkopf

I like modelling Per Way equipment but this set would be a bridge too far, it is a extremely impressive model but would cost an absolute fortune to do so, the set is basically a conversion kit and you need to purchace 13 Koki 5500 to fit the parts from this kit onto.

yeah at $350 out the door it aint cheap! would make an amazing train, especially with the flex rail in there!

its calling me but i am so far resisting! temptation, temptation, i do love mow...

the pairhands etched car carrier trailer was really done well so i expect their kit quality for this to be very high.

jeff

You gotta find 13 Koki 5500s and paint them black.  Money money money.  At with a loco attached it is 200cm of train.  Not many  people can fit that much on their layouts.

It be nice of they did it in 2 sets.  One set, cars 1, 7 and 13.  And another set, cars 2/8, 3/9, 4/10, 5/11, 6/12.  So you buy the second set twice if you want a complete 13 car consist.

Or set A, 5 cars 1, 4, 7, 10 and 13, and set B, 2 cars to fill the gaps.  Buy set B 4 times if you want a complete 13 car set.

But it is for a niche market and they know they'll get their buyers as the way they have offered it.

mods - please merge threads.

Edited by katoftw