HO Models for Sale

John P Boogerd

John P Boogerd

It now appears that I will not be able to build the large layout I had anticipated and I will be selling a lot of my trains, Unitrack, accessories and Japanese model train magazines.  The trains and Unitrack all came from Hobby Search, are brand new never out of the box and will be offered at prices below my cost.  I will list them on ebay if nobody here wants them but I wanted to give members here a chance at them for less than I would ask there.  I have listed the first three items, Enoden or Enoshima railcars in the selling section already.  I will list other items this weekend.  I will still have a layout but it will be a lot smaller than I had planned.

John P Boogerd

Some members have asked me if I am leaving the hobby because I am selling a number of trains.  No, I will remain in the hobby but I cannot build the large layout I was collecting the many trains and accessories for.  I will now end up with a fairly small layout with two or three EMUs by Endo and a tram by KTM.  I am about to retire from the airline I work for at the end of this year and I will then do a little work on this layout every weekend.  I will also operate an online/ebay stamp and coin dealership working about 3 hrs per business day.  My trains are a lifelong passion and will provide me with much pleasure but not on the grand scale I had hoped for.  If you are looking for exceptional models in HO scale please check the sales section - everything is brand new or very good used condition - mostly brand new in the original box as received from Japan.  I also have a number of Japanese bus models in 1/76 scale that I will be selling - they look fabulous with the trains.