Hello from Holland

hans-diesel

Hi all,

As the title says: I am from Nederland (most foreigners would say Holland). I was born in 1967 and have this hobby from child age (my father also has model trains). Previously I used H0, but 3 years back I changed to N scale.

I run models from Germany and surrounding countries, Great Britain, USA (mostly Baltimore & Ohio) and since 1 year Japan. From Japan I have small Tomix freight cars (mostly black), Tomytec small electric locomotives and from Bandai Shorties passenger cars and DMU's.

I have read this forum many times, but now I also have some questions and I think also some answers to other persons questions. I look forward to be a member.

Greetings, Hans

• Like 3

Welcome Hans, glad you found the forum. Careful you may get hooked on more japanese trains hanging around here!

Several other members here from the Netherlands as well.

cheers

jeff

bikkuri bahn

Welcome Hans.  Please feel free to ask any questions also about prototype trains.  That section could be more active, and questions are always welcome and spark discussion.

Hi Hans, welcome! As Jeff and Martijn already said, there's indeed some people from the Netherlands on the forum. :)