Kobaru - New Releases

JR 500系

The shinbashi area is a good place to find both an entertainment district and a train station. Actually they are on top of each other around the old elevated tracks. I've also seen some pretty amazing photos of a nighttime festival held at and around the SL square. More drunk office people though than any girls.

The official products were released yesterday, and boy did I get some surprises at their daring 'details'!

People at the Toilet set:

10347186a.jpg

Chubby Swimsuit Girl set:

10347188a.jpg 

Punishment Girl set:

10347190a.jpg 

The last set could be easily passed off as female Kamen Rider!

Salutes Kobaru on the daringness of these sets!

• Like 3

The first and last could be a repaint of an earier figure and with some upgrades (minor paint change) they could be passed off as cosplayers.

Yes rub on is good! More pictures came up on the Kobaru rub on decal sheets on HS:

10353693b.jpg 

Now to find out which is number 1, 2, 3 etc or they are already arranged from Left to right 1, 2, 3 etc... If that is the case, number 1 seems to be the most useful ones with the lane markings and the arrows...

Yes rub on is good! More pictures came up on the Kobaru rub on decal sheets on HS:

10353693b.jpg 

Now to find out which is number 1, 2, 3 etc or they are already arranged from Left to right 1, 2, 3 etc... If that is the case, number 1 seems to be the most useful ones with the lane markings and the arrows...

1 is on the left, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 is on the right.

Road Sign (1) White line, Arrow, Intersection etc.

Road Sign (2) Crosswalk etc.

Road Sign (3) Yellow line, Speed limit

Road Sign (4) Note character (Japanese text) set.

Road Sign (5) No parking etc.

Road Sign (6) School road etc.

• Like 2

I've been hoping something like these sheets would become available before too long. I pre-ordered mine as soon as I first saw the pictures on Hobby Search's website.

Edited by enodenlover

BTW the 1999.co.jp site says these will be available from around the middle of November

Just got the HS email that they are shipping

Jeff

This actually looks good! It's not out for pre-orders yet, right?

*Edit - sorry saw this at Ami Ami open for pre-orders and went straight ahead.. At 1290yen it's a good catch and it looks nice, and I need a good looking Koban ~~ :)

Edited by JR 500系

OOhhh these are nice! Carpark is a great idea, and bus stops can now be easily applied just about anywhere... I love the idea of the taxi line-up which is so common in Japan especially in front of train stations...

taxi-waiting-in-front-of-ueno-jr-train-s

The 'Bus Only' marking is PERFECT for making the Tomytec moving bus system to NOT stand out so much. Stick a few of these on the moving bus lane and you have a 'Bus' Only lane!

10375906a.jpg 

Edited by JR 500系

These fences are actually quite good for building dioramas:

4/27

Fence A (High) (Stainless Etching Parts) (Model Train) Kobaru N Scale、1/144、1/150 Meister

Fence A (Low) (Stainless Etching Parts) (Model Train) Kobaru N Scale、1/144、1/150 Meister

Fence B (High) (Stainless Etching Parts) (Model Train) Kobaru N Scale、1/144、1/150 Meister

Fence B (Low) (Stainless Etching Parts) (Model Train) Kobaru N Scale、1/144、1/150 Meister

Fence C (High) (Stainless Etching Parts) (Model Train) Kobaru N Scale、1/144、1/150 Meister

Fence C (Low) (Stainless Etching Parts) (Model Train) Kobaru N Scale、1/144、1/150 Meister

Edited by cteno4
  • Like 1