Announcing JNSwiki

CaptOblivious

You asked for it!

On behalf of the admin team, I'm proud to unveil JNSwiki, the encyclopedia of Japanese Trains and Model Railroading.

Right now, some of us have been working diligently to import relevant content from Wikipedia, but as many of you know, Wikipedia isn't the best place to go to learn about the prototype, and they have almost nothing on modeling (apparently FineTrack isn't notable).

So, we'd like to invite you to join us in expanding and defining JNSwiki. There's plenty to do, so why not take a look, and take ownership of the part you like. Make it your own: That's why it's there.

A Caveat! You must be logged in to edit! In order to get single sign-on between the two sites working, we had to rework the cookies. You must delete all cookies that match "jnsforum" to be able to log in to JNSwiki.

Wow--thanks! That's going to be a lot of fun....

I'll start moving some of my obsessive little threads over there soon... :)

CaptOblivious

Wow--thanks! That's going to be a lot of fun....

I'll start moving some of my obsessive little threads over there soon... :)

Excellent, because I enjoy your obsessive little threads :D

...take ownership of the part you like. Make it your own: That's why it's there.

Well, if no one has any objections, I 'd like to take on the prototype steam loco entries, since they're the thing I know best.

All the best,

Mark.

post-23-13569922843661_thumb.jpg