The Tōhoku Electric Rolling Stock Table

Looking at the entry and the links really puts a perspective on how many entries of rolling stock gaps there are on Wikipedia Actual. (Everything from Wiki Actual has been imported to us as far as I can tell)

CaptOblivious

Last note: It might be interesting to have a set of matched pages, that display the same data in different ways:

Rolling Stock by Line

Rolling Stock by Service

Rolling Stock by Prefecture

I could see all three being useful ways of looking at the same data, but it would be a real pain to keep all three in sync (too bad MediaWiki doesn't have Pivot Tables!)

Have a look at this, if you will, and tell me what you think?

http://wiki.jnsforum.com/wiki/User:CaptOblivious/Tohoku

That's much better--thanks! I was wondering how to do the "contents" box, but hadn't figured it out yet.

EDIT: I'll copy your formatting, rather than asking you to drop your version in. I had added some more info after the version you re-formatted.

Last note: It might be interesting to have a set of matched pages, that display the same data in different ways:

Rolling Stock by Line

Rolling Stock by Service

Rolling Stock by Prefecture

I had the same thought, but could feel my brain start to run out my ears if I thought about it too much. All of those would be good to have, but it would take some careful planning by experienced people first.