I just got a Tram too!

bc6

Finally all the way from Canada my Eizan Railway Type 900 "Kirara" Orange Tram came in today. It looks so much better in person I think.

post-168-13569922835128_thumb.jpg

post-168-13569922835561_thumb.jpg

post-168-13569922835835_thumb.jpg

Good pick up, Hobby Search has been out of these for a while now.

Thanks Bernard, now I need to wait to get the track to run it on. Hopefully my Viaduct set will show tomorrow.  :cheesy

Finally all the way from Canada my Eizan Railway Type 900 "Kirara" Orange Tram came in today. It looks so much better in person I think.

Wow--that is a nice one. I'll be on the lookout for one of those.

Looks like my Enoden tram won't be here for another week or so. I'm not jealous at all. ;-)

Wow--that is a nice one. I'll be on the lookout for one of those.

Looks like my Enoden tram won't be here for another week or so. I'm not jealous at all. ;-)

Thank you scott, before you know it your Enoden tram will be here in no time.

So I liked your new train and looked up the Eizan Electric Railway on Wikipedia... now I'm probably going to have to get one and change my layout plans!

Only problem is I have to go take pictures of the prototype for research, and it'll cost about $100 in train fare, round trip.

So I liked your new train and looked up the Eizan Electric Railway on Wikipedia... now I'm probably going to have to get one and change my layout plans!

Only problem is I have to go take pictures of the prototype for research, and it'll cost about $100 in train fare, round trip.

That's almost what I paid for the model, please take lots of pics on your railfanning trip of Eizan Electric Railway.

Only problem is I have to go take pictures of the prototype for research

Oh, darn--I'd *hate* to have to do that. ;-)

Mudkip Orange

That was the first N scale train I bought and it's still one of my faves.
Mudkip Orange

It comes in "maple red" too. Oh, which to get?

Whatever you can. These have been out of production for 5+ years. I keep my eye out for a red car from a non-price gouging retailer or reseller, but I haven't found one yet.

Aaahhh, I envy you. You can go to a "Local" Hobby shop and pick up most any Japanese train made. My LHS (basically all in the area) won't stock them because the Japanese trains won't sell.