Kawagoe-shi to Motomachi-Chukagai through service on Tōbu, Tokyo Metro and Tokyu lines

Sacto1985

YouTube member nagomi view filmed this excellent zenmen tenbou video of the through service on a Tokyo Metro 10000 Series EMU from Kawagoe-shi to Motomachi-Chukagai Stations on the Tōbu Tōjō Line, Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line, and Tokyu Toyoko LIne:

The poster has provided clear descriptions of every station along the way, and also the changes in operation depending on the line. Note that the operational procedures and in-train announcements are different on the Tōbu Tōjō Line from Kawagoe-shi to Wakoshi, Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin LIne from Wakoshi to Shibuya, and Tokyu Toyoko LIne from Shibuya to Motomachi-Chukagai.

• Like 1

Nice.  I've really been slacking on my YT subscriptions.  I follow lots of these guys, too many, and it's difficult to keep up with what they post.  This is the guy who has the 6h50m Iida Line video.  Respect. :)

Edited by miyakoji
bikkuri bahn

I think the crossover at about 45:07 is the former location of the flat junction between the Fukutoshin and Yurakucho up lines.

*I wish the driver didn't put his briefcase there on the ledge.

Edited by bikkuri bahn