Sign in to follow this  
Drunkenclam

Hello from the UK

Drunkenclam

Hi there everyone.

Coming from sunny Surrey in the UK, I've been building a N guage railway for many years using the Kato unitrack, Due to life in general, taken a lot longer than I wanted.

Its certainly not protype stuff and it is only for fun,

A collection of different trains to go on it, (some day) including some of the more colourful ones like the Kato 4 seasons train, The Microace Doraemon train and currently sitting in Tokyo a Tomytec Keion unit with the parts to convert it to a working model.

If you hadn't guessed from above, I do like anime, and have a collection of fingurines and cels. I also much to the anger of the wife, have a collection of pachinko and pachislo machines, That I play for fun, then sell on for a little extra if I can :D

We took the Easter break for 2 weeks traveling in Japan, and thats got me inspired again, Thats probably why I just spent over £300 on ebay ordering buildings(I lack the fine skill needed to do a good job myself)

Although still not finished, I was thinking about changing the whole lot from block control to DCC, so I certainley will be studying a lot of the threads here, and will try not to ask to many newbie questions.

Have a great day

Ian

• Like 1

miyakoji

Hi Ian, welcome to the forum.

• Like 1

Claude_Dreyfus

Welcome aboard Ian. Good to see yet another J-trains fiend from the south of England...

• Like 1

Drunkenclam

Thanks everyone,

Hi Claude, Did I see your layout at Ford last year?

cteno4

Good to see it on the circuit! Kudos

Jeff

Edited by cteno4
  • Like 1

Claude_Dreyfus

Yes, Kanjiyama was at Ford last year.

tridentalx

Also from Surrey. Welcome to the forum.